Our Silver award-winning, artisan Serrano Honey Vinegar is a must-have in any well-stocked pantry. It is sweet, tart, a little spicy, and made from 100% honey. This vinegar is delicious and distinct, and adds mellow spicy-honey flavor to salads, pan sauces for roasted meats, seafood and poultry, and vegetable dishes.
- Can be used in place of traditional grape-based balsamic vinegar. Sulfite free.
- Delicious drizzled over sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Add to dressings for leafy green, potato, pasta and rice salads.
- Toss with sliced strawberries and a grinding of black pepper for a delicious dessert combination.
- Try pairing it with our Harissa or Chipotle oil for a spicy vinaigrette or marinade, also really spectacular with any of our fused Citrus oils, Roasted Walnut Oil or Toasted Almond Oil.
- Oil pairings: Roasted Walnut, Toasted Almond, Chipotle, Harissa, Blood Orange, Lemon, Persian Lime