This Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar exhibits lower acidity and a bit more sweetness than our 18-year Traditional. Like all Balsamic Vinegars, you can use this Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar over any garden salad. Our naturally flavored balsamic condiment is aged in the traditional Solera Method and comes from Modena, Italy.
- Try it drizzled over fresh sliced peaches, cantaloupe, fruit salad and ice cream.
- Delicious over Blue, Feta and Goat Cheese.
- Pair with the Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic for a tangy addition to crepes or pancakes
- Reduce over low heat for a Blueberry Balsamic sauce perfect for shortcake served with fresh fruit and ice-cream
- Great over orange or lemon sorbet!
Oil pairings: Blood Orange, Lemon