- 8 -9 asparagus spears, depending on size
- 0.5 (16 ounce) packages frozen phyllo pastry sheets, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- “The Truffleist Honey“, as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Unwrap the phyllo and cut the stack in half lengthwise. Reserve 1 stack for later
use. Cover the phyllo with a damp towel to keep it from drying out.
- Take 1 sheet of phyllo and brush lightly with some melted butter. Sprinkle with
- Place 2 to 3 asparagus spears on the short end of the sheet. Roll up, jelly-roll
- Place each piece, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Brush with more melted
butter and sprinkle with more Parmesan. Repeat until all the asparagus spears
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown
- Drizzle with truffle honey and serve immediately.