- 2 pork tenderloins
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Happy Olive extra virgin
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 2/3 cup of Happy Olive Traditional Balsamic or Gravestein Apple Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pat the pork dry, season generously with salt and pepper and rub the spices into the meat. Heat the oil on medium high in a 10 inch skillet and add the meat and shallots. Brown the meat well on all sides and remove the meat to a foil lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, reduce the heat under the shallots and cook until they are tender and starting to brown. Add the vinegar and thyme and reduce slightly. Return the cooked tenderloin and any accumulate3d juices to the skillet and coat the meat with the sauce. Transfer meat to a plate and tent with foil. Continue to cook the sauce until syrupy.