- I pound Lemon Pepper Linguini
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- ½ cup of Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chiffonade
- Goat cheese for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of pasta water to a boil over medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons of salt. Add pasta and stir well. Cook the pasta al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Reserve on cup of the pasta water to moisten the pasta at the end, if necessary. Heat the EVOO in a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent, taking care not to let them brown. Remove from the heat and add the basil. Drain the pasta and add to the sauté pan. Toss, season with salt and pepper, and top it off with goat cheese. If pasta is too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water. ENJOY!