- 4 Tbsp Garlic Infused EVOO
- 1 Large Carrot finely Chopped
- 2 Stalks Celery Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Can Cannellini Beans
- 1 ¼ Cup Small pasta
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Olive Oil of choice EVOO
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3 Tbsp Halladay’s Garlic & Tomato Basil Dip Blend
Drizzle Basil EVOO over soup prior to serving.
- Heat the Garlic, heavy pot, and saute the onion, carrot, and celery until soft.
- Pour in the broth, beans, and chopped tomatoes. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove a few scoops of the bean mixture to a blender or food processor, puree, then return to the pot.
- Add the pasta, chopped Basil and seasonings. Cook until the pasta is cooked al dente.