- ¼ cup Lemon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Gravenstein Apple Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- One package(10 oz.) fresh spinach
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries (cleaned and hulled)
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered and toasted
- ¼ to ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- In a medium, combine the dressing ingredients, and whisk together well. Add salt to taste, if desired. You can serve the dressing immediately or you can cover it and chill for an hour.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients, except the feta cheese and almonds. Add the dressing to the salad and toss. Sprinkle feta cheese and toasted sliced almonds on top of the salad or on top of each serving.